For fans of the Blue Bomber, the new year is starting off right. Over the years, many iterations of the Mega Man franchise have appeared on a host of platforms, including console and handheld. This month, however, Capcom has brought the fan favourite to iOS and Android devices. Each of the first six Mega Man games has been re-branded and tweaked for the mobile world, having their frame-rates adjusted to better suit the capabilities of modern hardware. The building blocks of Capcom’s enduring legacy each cost $1.99 USD.
This 8-bit ensemble is comprised of;
- “Mega Man Mobile – The evil Dr Wily must be stopped.
- Mega Man 2 Mobile – Dr Wily resurfaces to threaten the world again.
- Mega Man 3 Mobile – Fight berserk robots on uncharted planets.
- Mega Man 4 Mobile – A year has passed and a new enemy appears – Dr Cossack.
- Mega Man 5 Mobile – Manic robots cause chaos in the city.
- Mega Man 6 Mobile – The Global Robot Alliance is formed, but this newfound peace is threatened by a new foe – the enigmatic Mr X!”
Read More – Maize Proves Bad Jokes Can’t Save Games Anymore