To kick off the start of SMITE Season 4, Hi-Rez Studios has unveiled the first deity of the new Celtic Pantheon, The Morrigan. As the Celtic Goddess of treachery, seduction, trickery, and fate, The Morrigan’s abilities, detailed below, make her a dangerous mage with assassin-like qualities.
5. Her Passive Ability, Doomsayer, causes every third auto-attack she performs in a row to also affect nearby enemies, dealing damage and afflicting them with a Damage-Over-Time (DOT) effect.
4. Her first Ability, Deadly Aspects, temporarily conjures two copies of her, which remain at her side and, when the ability is activated again, attack in a cone in front of the player.
3. Her second Ability, Dark Omen, is a line attack which deals damage and afflicts targets struck with a debuff, Omen, which causes them to take increased damage from the next ability which strikes them.
2. Her third ability, Confusion, places The Morrigan in stealth and creates a copy of her, which runs in the direction indicated when the ability is used. While The Morrigan is ‘stealthed’, she gains increased movement speed, but taking any damage removes the buffs.
1. Her Ultimate, Changeling, allows The Morrigan to transform into any other God on the map. She copies their items (but not relics), stats, and abilities, and may make use of them freely. She cannot use consumables, and the ranks of her abilities carry over to the transformed state but is otherwise a mirror copy of the chosen God.
Related Reading: Top Five Teammates For The Morrigan
Source: Hi-Rez Studios